By Rosaleen Anderson,Paul Groundwater,Adam Todd,Alan Worsley
Antibacterial Agents is a vital advisor to this significant type of chemotherapeutic medicines. Compounds are organised in accordance with their goal, which is helping the reader comprehend the mechanism of motion of those medications and the way resistance can come up. The ebook makes use of an built-in “lab-to-clinic” strategy which covers drug discovery, resource or synthesis, mode of motion, mechanisms of resistance, medical facets (including hyperlinks to present instructions, major drug interactions, cautions and contraindications), prodrugs and destiny improvements.
Agents coated include:
- agents concentrating on DNA - quinolone, rifamycin, and nitroimidazole antibacterial agents
- agents concentrating on metabolic tactics - sulfonamide antibacterial brokers and trimethoprim
- agents concentrating on protein synthesis - aminoglycoside, macrolide and tetracycline antibiotics, chloramphenicol, and oxazolidinones
- agents focusing on mobile wall synthesis - β-Lactam and glycopeptide antibiotics, cycloserine, isonaizid, and daptomycin
Antibacterial Agents will discover a position at the bookshelves of scholars of pharmacy, pharmacology, pharmaceutical sciences, drug design/discovery, and medicinal chemistry, and as a bench reference for pharmacists and pharmaceutical researchers in academia and industry.
Read Online or Download Antibacterial Agents: Chemistry, Mode of Action, Mechanisms of Resistance and Clinical Applications PDF
Best industrial & technical chemistry books
This e-book introduces the technique for assortment and identity of natural fabrics, extraction and isolation of compounds from herbs, in vitro bioassay, in vivo animal try out, toxicology, and medical trials of natural study. to completely comprehend and make the easiest use of natural medicinal drugs calls for the shut mixture of chemistry, biochemistry, biology, pharmacology, and medical technological know-how.
Principles of Thumb for Chemical Engineers, 5th version, presents options, logic innovations, shortcuts, and calculations to assist chemical and approach engineers take care of useful on-the-job difficulties. It discusses actual homes for proprietary fabrics, pharmaceutical and biopharmaceutical area heuristics, and method layout, in addition to closed-loop warmth move structures, warmth exchangers, packed columns, and dependent packings.
The idea of Recycle approaches in Chemical Engineering offers with the idea and techniques on the topic of dynamic (flow) platforms and with the approaches in static platforms with recycles, The ebook investigates advanced recycle methods by utilizing suggestions and examples. the advance and refinement of chemical know-how contains techniques which are basically chemical or technological in nature.
This textbook provides a transparent and coherent evaluation of ceramic membranes, from practise tools the entire approach to functions and economics. The authors, who're identified for his or her transparent writing type, mix their services in environmental engineering and porous fabrics to hide a variety of examples, with over one thousand references.
- Handbook of Membrane Reactors: Reactor Types and Industrial Applications: 2 (Woodhead Publishing Series in Energy)
- Introduction to Chemicals from Biomass (Wiley Series in Renewable Resource)
- Membranverfahren: Grundlagen der Modul- und Anlagenauslegung (VDI-Buch) (German Edition)
- Mechanische Verfahrenstechnik (German Edition)
- Essentials of Pharmaceutical Chemistry
Extra resources for Antibacterial Agents: Chemistry, Mode of Action, Mechanisms of Resistance and Clinical Applications
Antibacterial Agents: Chemistry, Mode of Action, Mechanisms of Resistance and Clinical Applications by Rosaleen Anderson,Paul Groundwater,Adam Todd,Alan Worsley
- New PDF release: Southern Slavery and the Law, 1619-1860 (Studies in Legal
- New PDF release: Learner Contributions to Language Learning: New Directions