By Traktung Dudjom Lingpa,Tharchin Lama,Chonyi Drolma
This is precisely what Dudjom Lingpa does in his trilogy of auto-biographies. even supposing he used to be brilliantly profitable in his multi-faceted profession as a instructor to incalculable impressive disciples, a prolific author with no less than twenty-one extant volumes of composition which are nonetheless studied around the globe, and a Treasure revealer within the educating process distinctive to tantric Buddhism, his tales supply us whatever else. during this publication we're proven the very factor that top lamas regard as so much sacred and intimate: non secular evolution through the lens of inner-most visionary existence, cinematic in scope, packed with interesting beings, either divine and demonic. Dudjom Lingpa delivers readers entry to his enlightenment processfrom studying how one can meditate as much as the top tantric practicesas in simple terms he may have skilled it. This ebook, full of brilliant and engaging visions and dreamscapes, is replete with event in addition to daily meditation recommendation. somebody attracted to a innovative outlook on own transformation will get pleasure from and make the most of those stories.
Read Online or Download A Clear Mirror PDF
Similar buddhism books
This is often the tale of 5th century CE India, while the Yogacarin Buddhists established the attention of unawareness, and have become conscious of human unawareness to a unprecedented measure. They not just explicitly differentiated this measurement of psychological techniques from awake cognitive approaches, but in addition provided reasoned arguments on behalf of this size of brain.
Deciding on Simplicity discusses the precepts and way of life of totally ordained nuns in the Buddhist culture. The ordination vows act as instructions to advertise concord either in the person and in the neighborhood through regulating and thereby simplifying one's relationships to different sangha contributors and laypeople, in addition to to the desires of way of life.
Major students engaged on Buddhism and politics in South and Southeast Asia upload to present discussions relating to 'Engaged Buddhism' and the hot paintings on protests. The writers have more often than not tested themselves of their fields, providing a various strategy and country-by-country coverage.
Buddhism in a Nutshell is an summary of the full Buddhist route to enlightenment that mixes the benefits and transformational teachings of Tibetan Buddhist masters Lama Thubten Yeshe and Lama Zopa Rinpoche with the candidly fresh standpoint of Western instructor Venerable Amy Miller. It presents scholars with the knowledge they wish for his or her religious trip besides suggestion on the way to combine those teachings into everyday life.
- Luminous Heart: The Third Karmapa On Consciousness, Wisdom, And Buddha Nature (Nitartha Institute)
- Mindfulness in Early Buddhism: New Approaches through Psychology and Textual Analysis of Pali, Chinese and Sanskrit Sources (Routledge Critical Studies in Buddhism)
- Great Perfection: Outer and Inner Preliminaries (Heart Essence (Hardcover))
- Identity, Ritual and State in Tibetan Buddhism: The Foundations of Authority in Gelukpa Monasticism (Routledge Studies in Tantric Traditions)
- The Autobiography Of Jamgon Kongtrul: A Gem Of Many Colors: A Gem of Many Colours
Extra resources for A Clear Mirror
A Clear Mirror by Traktung Dudjom Lingpa,Tharchin Lama,Chonyi Drolma
- Download e-book for iPad: Choosing Simplicity: A Commentary On The Bhikshuni by Wu Yin,Thubten Chodron
- Download e-book for kindle: Dynamic Economics: Quantitative Methods and Applications by Jerome Adda,Russell W. Cooper